1. Use of “b2bmg.net” service and downloading of documents or media formats is free of charge. Customer may only download and save documents for personal (private or professional) use. Commercial use is prohibited.
2. All documents and media formats of the “b2bmg.net” service are protected by copyright. All rights of use, including the right to create translations, form part an integral part of copyright applying to the particular document. Any changes and reproductions of same and, in particular, those in other publications (websites, journals and books, etc.) require the explicit written permission of the copyright holder. Copyright infringement may result in declaration of discontinuance with a penalty clause or warning.
3. The provider assumes no warranty for the timeliness, correctness, completeness, or quality of the information provided. Any claims for damages arising from the use or failure to use the information provided, or from the use of erroneous and incomplete information, are excluded, unless the provider can be shown to have acted with tortious intent or gross negligence, and such act resulted in the damage in question.
4. The provider expressly reserve the right to modify, amend, delete, or temporarily or permanently cease the publication of documents, media formats, portions of the sites, or the entire offer, without separate advance notice, and assumes no liability in this regard.
5. The provider of the "b2bmg.net" service stores and uses the data collected from you (contact, page view, and download data) for the purposes of B2B marketing, and provides them to the copyright holders/sponsors of the documents and media formats of the "b2bmg.net" service. By undertaking the download, you declare your agreement with such use. You may revoke such permission at any time with future effect without needing to specify a reason. You will find an opportunity to revoke your consent at the end of every marketing e-mail received or in the profile settings of the "b2bmg.net" service. You can also send an e-mail to email@example.com
6. In the case of any direct or indirect links to external websites (“hyperlinks”) outside the area of responsibility of provider, liability shall only be assumed in the event that provider is fully aware of illegal content and that it is technically possible and reasonable for him to prevent the use of such content. Provider hereby expressly declares that at the time of publication of link no illegal content was recognisable on linked pages. It accordingly explicitly disclaims responsibility for the contents of all linked/embedded pages modified after the point in time at which the link was created. This statement applies to all links and references made within the providers' own Internet offering, as well as for entries made by third parties in the guest books, discussion forums, link lists, mailing lists, and all other forms of databases prepared by the provider and the contents of which can be accessed and modified by third parties. For illegal, erroneous, or incomplete contents, and in particular for damages resulting from the use or failure to use such information presented, only the provider of the site to which a link was given shall be liable, not such party merely making reference to the publication in question by means of links (the provider). However, the provider will also exert its influence upon the sponsors to ensure that data protection regulations are complied with, and, in the event of relevant indications, shall contact the sponsor and make it aware of any potentially illicit content and the necessity of its removal.
7. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis to be made of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie regarding your use of the website (including your IP address) are transmitted to a Google server in the United States and stored there. Google uses this information to evaluate your use of the website, generate reports on website activity, and provide additional services to the website operator relating to website and Internet use. Google may also transmit this information to third parties, insofar as required by law or inasmuch as such third parties are engaged by Google to process information on its behalf. In no case will Google connect your IP address with other information held by Google. You can prevent the storage of cookies by changing the settings on your browser software accordingly. In that event, however, we wish to point out that you may be unable to make use of all functions of this website to their fullest extent. By using this website, you declare your consent to the processing of the data collected about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes described above.
8. This site uses selfcampaign, a service integrating advertisements by B2B Media Group EMEA GmbH (“B2BMG”). Selfcampaign in turn uses “cookies”, text files stored on your computer, which enable website usage analysis. Selfcampaign also uses web beacons (invisible graphics), which allow information such as user traffic on this website to be analysed.
The information generated by cookies and web beacons regarding usage of this website and delivery of advertising formats is sent to a B2BMG server in Germany, where it is saved. B2BMG can forward this information to its contractual partners. Furthermore, selfcampaign uses several functions of TradeDesk (https://www.thetradedesk.com/general/privacy-policy) and AdEx (http://www.theadex.com/#privacy) and is technically interconnected to their services.
You may prevent cookie installation by adjusting the relevant settings in your browser software; the provider does advise, however, that this may result in the inability to utilise all website functions to their full capacity. By using this website, you agree for B2BMG to process the data collected about you in the aforementioned manner, for the aforementioned purpose.
HR, Finance, Marketing